- Applications can be picked up at our leasing office and are also available via download. We do not accept applications if we do not have any vacant units.
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee for each adult (anyone over 18 must fill out an application). Applications will not be processed until the application, payment, and supporting documents are received in full.
- A valid photo ID and the most recent two months of income verification are required with each application. We require that the combined monthly income for all applicants is no less than 3x the monthly rent. We do not have an income cap.
- We run a credit check, background check, and obtain previous rental history for each applicant.
- Our residential leases are for 12 months. From time-to-time, we may permit a shorter lease with additional monthly fees.
- A security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent is required. In some instances, the required security deposit may be higher depending on credit and/or income factors.
- Rental payments are due the 1st day of each month. A $35.00 late fee is charged if rent is not paid on the 1st. There are additional late fees if rent is not paid in full by the 15th.
- Pets are allowed at some of our properties, but we do have breed restrictions and a weight limit (35lbs fully grown). We require a $300.00 non-refundable fee and an additional monthly fee of $35.00 dollars per pet.
If you have any further questions, please contact the office at (540) 825-7500. Thank you.